Hi, it's me again this blog I'll be telling you about my adventures in Venezia the city of water. So, I'd just gotten of the train to Venice and mum explained to us that she had booked a TAXI to our new hotel. When we got to the new hotel I saw it was called VELA BLU CAMPING VILLAGE. So we got out of the TAXI and walked down to the new hotel. The reception showed us to our room and we walked inside. It was tiny and our bedroom was about two square meters including the cupboard which we had two keep our clothes in anyway. This was really unfair seeing as mum and dads bedroom was at least four square meters. But in the end we survived. After dinner at the hotel restaurant we went back to the cabin and to bed.
WATER SLIDE PARK
After breakfast mum and dad said we could go explore the new hotel. Zoe and I walked around the corner walked for about twenty five meters around another corner walked for at least fifty meters and then turned around another corner. And there we saw it, the waterslide. This was our next conversation:
Zoe: Yes, I knew there was running water.
Drew: No you didn't.
Zoe:Yes I did.
This arguing goes on for quite a while.
Drew: Alright, I believe you.
Zoe: Good I knew you'd see it my way some day.
Drew: I don't, I just want to swim I that thing.
Zoe: So, come on what are we waiting for!
Drew: You're right!
Zoe: I know.
Drew: Aw come on man.
Zoe: Run for it!
Drew (while running): Why?
Zoe: Do you want to go on the waterslide or not?
Drew: Alright then.
Finally we got back to the teeny cabin and told mum. And she said “alright, you can go” and that was all Zoe and I needed to hear. As we got our bathers and ran down to the pool again we heard a swish and the water slide powered down. Damn that was really bad, I was looking forward to that. But we went in anyway we asked the lifeguard why this had happened and she said “no-a running, splashing or-a talking until-a tree-a clock-a”. I thought this was because I the Italians have a siesta but that's kind of weird because the last night they had stayed up till ten pounding out music. Finally the water came back on again and Zoe and I ran for it we went down slide by slide. We all loved it.
![]() |
| Ahh, perfection |
![]() |
| YEAH! |
![]() |
| WOO HOO! |
![]() |
| BOO YEAH! |
![]() |
| YAH HEE! |
![]() |
| LETS GO BABY! |
THE ACTUAL CITY OF VENICE
The next day we got up early to catch a boat to the actual city of Venice. When we got there st. Mark's square surrounded us. With its gigantic tower and huge curved building it looked kind've like a tadpole really. Any way we walked down past the canal to get something to eat and some glass animals to buy. We found both of those things. First I'll tell you about the glass animals. I bought a dolphin, hedgehog, owl and an octopus to add to my collection. To eat we found a place where they served pasta in a box. We all had a great meal there.
![]() |
| These are the some of the animals I got |
![]() |
| This is where we had the pasta |
![]() |
| Great meals we had there |
![]() |
| Now last words, when in Venice, you're always together |
Three words that describe Venice are bustling, overflowing and colourful.
So I guess bye for now until further notice.











No comments:
Post a Comment